Question by Amy U: My Dog Licked “Goo Gone!”?
I had sprayed some “Goo Gone” on a piece of furniture that had a sticker on it. My 20 lb. boston terrier licked some of it, but fortunately it wasn’t too much. The bottle says it is harmful or fatal if swallowed but the website says is isn’t orally toxic… I can’t find any information on dogs coming into contact with this product orally. I put water in his mouth and wiped his tongue. He isn’t acting weird…should I be concerned?

Please don’t answer if you don’t really know.

Best answer:

Answer by michelle o
id say take him to his vet just to be safe but if it wasnt to much he’ll probably be fine

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Tagged with:

Filed under: Medical News

Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!