AC Adapter For Bark Free Product

  • 110v AC adapter for Bark Free product.

Bark Free emits either ultrasonic or audible sound to discourage the dogs from barking and is designed to turn on automatically when barking occurs. The Bark Free will automatically train most dogs that barking results in an unpleasant ultrasonic response. This “training” is most effective against boredom barking, and is less effective against territorial behavior or trained behavior. In about 70% of cases, the Bark Free is very effective within 24 hours of being installed. The remaining 30% wil

Price: $ 14.99

Related Dog Training Barking Products

Tagged with:

Filed under: Rescues/Adoptions

Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!